Today I felt like doing some thing new so I found a few, what I think are, random facts. Let's get started with number 1.
1. Did you know that billy goats urinate on themselves to get attention from female goats? Apparently the goats start doing this so they can find a mate so they can reproduce, but people take this ability away with smell repellent.
2. If you were to fart for 6 years and 9 months (consistently) you would have enough gas to fill an atomic bomb.
3. The sentence, "Do Geese See God?" spelled backward is still, "Do Geese See God?". Who has enough time to figure that out in the first place?
4. Birds never urinate because their excess liquids come out in their poop, which is why it drips everywhere. That's just disgusting!
5. Did you know that the bible is the most shoplifted book in the world? That's just wrong.
That's all the facts for today! Don't forget to leave your crazy facts in the comments bellow! Bye!